If you woke up feeling a fall chill Tuesday, you're not alone. Denver dropped into the low 50s overnight. Isolated/Scattered Thunderstorms are expected to form over/near the foothills early this afternoon and then move eastward. A few storms could be strong to severe on the plains. #cowx pic.twitter.com/fqjfzESv6S — NWS Boulder (@NWSBoulder) September 14, 2021 According to the National Weather Service in Boulder, Denver's high will reach 81 degrees on Tuesday after a front brought in cool temperatures. There's a slight chance of showers in the morning with mostly sunny skies. The threat of storms increases this afternoon, with a 40% chance of precipitation. Clouds should clear in the evening as temperatures cool to 52 degrees downtown. A warmer and drier pattern begins Wednesday, with Denver hitting 89 degrees under sunny skies. The low will dip to 55 degrees in the evening. Thursday's high will be 90 degrees with clear skies for the Mile High City. The low is forecasted to be 55 degrees. Weekend temperatures may top out in the 90s. Fire danger will be raised for much of the region later in the week and into the weekend.
- CBS2 Weather Headlines: Winter Storm Warning Takes Effect Later Today
- Denver weather: Warm, mild in the metro area with possible weekend snow in the mountains
- Denver Weather: After Missing Out Again, Snowfall Is Now 5 Inches Below Normal
- Denver weather: A day of warmth followed by snow, arctic blast
- Denver weather: Early week sun, late week snow
- Denver weather: Snow is coming. Here’s when, how much to expect
- Denver weather: Expect continued snow for most of Tuesday
- Denver weather: Dusting downtown while mountains get up to a foot of fresh snow
- Denver weather: Seasonal temperatures and a weekend warmup
- Pittsburgh Weather: More Snow Chances, Temperatures Near Zero Degrees On The Way
- Another Winter Storm? Parts Of Tri-State Area Could See Half A Foot Of Snow On Sunday
- Colorado Statewide Drought Situation Has Denver Water Officials Worried
Denver weather: Cooler with a chance of storms Tuesday have 319 words, post on www.denverpost.com at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.