It’s a new year and we have a new president, but one thing that hasn’t changed is that David Crosby is still fielding advice questions from readers — no topic off-limits. “When Rolling Stone asked me to do an advice column, I thought they were crazy,” he says in our newest Ask Croz video. “Who would ask me for advice? They said, ‘That’s why it’s funny.’ So here we go again.” In this latest round, Croz responds to a 16-year-old who smokes weed every day and is beginning to experiment with harder drugs. “I don’t think smoking weed every day is a bad thing,” Crosby tells him. “I think you need to have a life and not just smoke weed. Other drugs? Man, don’t do it. Take it from me. Don’t do any of the other ones: Coke, heroin, speed, particularly, do not go anywhere near them. They’re killers and they’ll kill you.” Croz also responds to a liberal who is skeptical that Joe Biden can bring about real change, a mom who is terrified to send her kids off to college after years of home-schooling, and an environmentalist who fears climate change has already gone beyond the point of… Read full this story
- Opinion: Meeting with Biden is a mistake for the game industry
- Answering the 10 arguments against games
- Interview: Hello Games' Murray On What Joe Did Next
- Apple Investors' Warring Hopes and Fears
- Beyond: Two Souls – death comes to us all
- Opinion: Yes, we need more research, and the industry should support it
- Is Ask.fm the Internet’s Neverland, or just a haven for adolescent bullies?
- Obama Pitches Economic Plan to Grass Roots in Online Town Hall
- TECH BLOG DMCA Comes Back to Bite McCain
- Saturday Crapshoot: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego? (The Game Show)
- What Alien: Isolation gets right that Alien: Covenant gets wrong
- Meet the man who walked across America to visit his Minecraft friends
David Crosby Answers Your Questions on Parenting, Joe Biden, and Fearing Death have 321 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.