By Gabriel Ewepu – Abuja The Cross River State Government, Friday, disclosed partnering with the Russian Government on nuclear plant, wheat cultivation, deep seaport, and super highway projects. This was made known by the Cross River State Governor, Sir Ben Ayade, during a presentation titled, ‘Nigeria On Evolving Partnership To Promote Investment In Cross River State’ to the Russian Ambassador to Nigeria His Excellency, Alexei Shebarshin, in Abuja. Ayade who was represented by his senior aide, Prince Michael Nku Abuo, said it was a follow-up to the Russia-Africa Summit recently held in Sochi, Russia. According to him (Ayade), globally, Russia is well respected as one of the world leaders in several fields and has extended her reach across the world. He said: “Globally Russia is well respected as one of the world leaders in several fields and has extended her reach across the world and one of such outreach was the recently held Russia-Africa Summit at Sochi of which a bilateral agreement was signed between the Russian government and the Nigerian government in a deal that will see multi-billion dollars Russian investment in Nigeria. ALSO READ: Agribusiness: Cross River govt targets 5,000mt of cocoa per annum “As a state and a… Read full this story
- With US Leaving, Rival Powers Move to Syria's East
- Can China Turn the Middle of Nowhere Into the Center of the World Economy?
- North Suncoast Beer Run
- How Texas Lost the World’s Largest Super Collider
- How sugar beets drew Latinos to Lansing
- 50 Most Influential People Of 2018
- 2018 in review: Top Jersey Shore news from this year
- The Beer Issue: 34 Greater Cincinnati Taprooms and Breweries to Grab a Drink
- How poppies, strong and fragile, became a symbol of WWI devastation
- Parks and Wreckage: Meet the Archaeologist Who Brought Down Parks Boss Sue Black
- Michelle Obama is no fan of Sheryl Sandberg’s "Lean In" manifesto
Cross River govt to partner Russia on nuclear plant, wheat cultivation have 301 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.