By Gabriel Ewepu – Abuja The Cross River State Government, Friday, disclosed partnering with the Russian Government on nuclear plant, wheat cultivation, deep seaport, and super highway projects. This was made known by the Cross River State Governor, Sir Ben Ayade, during a presentation titled, ‘Nigeria On Evolving Partnership To Promote Investment In Cross River State’ to the Russian Ambassador to Nigeria His Excellency, Alexei Shebarshin, in Abuja. READ ALSO: No more tax for okadamen, barbers, taxi drivers, hair stylists, others — Ayade Ayade who was represented by his senior aide, Prince Michael Nku Abuo, said was a follow-up to the Russia-Africa Summit recently held in Sochi, Russia According to him (Ayade), globally Russia is well respected as one of the world leaders in several fields and has extended her reach across the world. He said: “Globally Russia is well respected as one of the world leaders in several fields and has extended her reach across the world and one of such outreach was the recently held Russia-Africa Summit at Sochi of which a bilateral agreement was signed between the Russian government and the Nigerian government in a deal that will see multi-billion dollars Russian investmet in Nigeria. “As a state… Read full this story
- Democrats Say Flynn Failed to Disclose Middle East Travel on Russia Nuclear-Plant Deal
- Russia begins cleaning up the Soviets' top-secret nuclear waste dump
- Trump Just Scrapped a Nuclear Treaty That Kept Us Safe for Decades
- Putin, Egypt's Sisi discuss restart of flights, sign nuclear deal
- Michael Flynn Promised Ex-Partner That Russia Sanctions Would Be ‘Ripped Up’
- National Grid: no risk of winter blackouts after fires and plant closures
- Reports: Trump Will Pick Exxon CEO With Close Russia Ties for Secretary of State
- Bilawal urges MQM-P to reconsider alliance with ‘failing’ PTI govt
- EXCLUSIVE: 'US Cannot Make Russia a Tool to Serve its Interests' - Lavrov
- Every Shady, Possibly Illegal Thing Michael Flynn Has Been Accused Of
- As UK Reconsiders HS2, What Are the World’s Biggest Civil Engineering Projects in the Pipeline?
- US politicians demand UK is BANNED from sharing intelligence after Boris Johnson hands Chinese tech giant Huawei a 'limited' role in new 5G network despite security fears
C’River Govt to partner Russia on nuclear plant, wheat cultivation, deep seaport have 353 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.