close Video Is the media being critical enough of President-elect Biden? The Hill columnist Joe Concha discusses the relationship between Biden and the press on ‘Fox & Friends.’ Democratic President-elect Joe Biden’s staff is shaping up to be loaded with members of the mainstream media who are ditching the Fourth Estate to work for the government. DePauw University professor and media critic Jeffrey McCall feels “the nation has seen a blending in recent years of influential people working within the news media and in government,” which can confuse viewers as the lines between the two industries are blurred. BIDEN EXPECTED TO PICK ANTONY BLINKEN AS TOP DIPLOMAT “Several of Biden’s new appointments are people who served in government, then went to media gigs, and now are returning to government. This sort of constant migration back and forth between media and government gives the public the distinct impression that government and media are basically part of the same establishment,” McCall told Fox News. “Given that the free press was supposed to be the watchdog of the government and act as surrogates for the citizenry, this sort of government-press relationship should be concerning. Clearly, Biden should choose people he thinks are best suited for the roles… Read full this story
- Dr. Fauci tells Hannity that Trump administration's coronavirus travel ban saved US concern and suffering
- Biden now has a route to the Oval Office — if he navigates the challenges
- Senate panel scraps subpoena in probe related to Bidens
- The Latest: Joe Biden wins Democratic primary in Texas
- Joe Biden’s Big 2020 Advantage: He Has the Obama Email List
- As Sanders heads for a showdown with Biden, his older brother is leading the charge across the Atlantic
- Give it up Bernie! Joe Biden urges Bernie Sanders and his supporters to get behind him as he crushes socialist in Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri and Idaho
- Joe Biden's Running Mate Should Be a Woman of Color Such as Kamala Harris, Stacey Abrams or Val Demings, Strategists Say
- Mike Bloomberg QUITS 2020 race after disastrous Super Tuesday saying winning is 'impossible' after spending $1 BILLION for just 44 delegates - and immediately endorses Joe Biden, while Elizabeth Warren 'assesses her path forward'
- Biden wins Texas and 8 other Super Tuesday states; Sanders takes California and 3 more
- Security contractor Erik Prince reportedly recruited ex-spies to help Project Veritas infiltrate liberal groups
- Tucker Carlson: The Dem establishment is overjoyed about Biden's surge because he's weak and can be controlled
Critics call out revolving door of ex-pundits jumping from liberal networks to Biden administration have 398 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 23, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.