The fund's official website, www.quyvacxincovid19.gov.vn, has also been launched, aiming to facilitate online donations. The fund is set up to receive, manage, and use voluntary financial and vaccine donations and assistance from domestic and foreign organisations and individuals, along with other legal sources, for the COVID-19 vaccine procurement and import, research and production in the country, and the provision of vaccines for people. Managed by the Ministry of Finance, the not-for-profit fund will use the mobilised capital resources for right purposes and in line with legal regulations, ensuring publicity, transparency and efficiency. It is subject to the examination, inspection, and auditing by relevant State agencies and to the supervision by the Vietnam Fatherland Front and the community. Vietnam needs 150 million doses of vaccines to administer about 75 percent of its population this year, with total cost amounting to 25.2 trillion VND (1.09 billion USD). Source: VNA
- Jungle Ventures raises $240 million for third Southeast Asia fund
- Jungle Ventures closes USD 240 mn fund round
- Proceeds from Texans – Cowboys game to go to hurricane relief fund
- Carrs aim to raise $1M for DIPG research at gala
- Lacrosse exhibition games to raise money for John Michael Night
- Tech Watch: Australian Companies Fund Electric Vehicle Grid
- I’m a PC…and I Fund Crazy Ideas that Might Save Millions of Lives
- Larry Nassar victims to get USD 500 mn university settlement
- Tom Brady’s charity funding mainly comes from another nonprofit. What does this mean?
- PE, VC funding up 14% on big-ticket push
- Fan starts $60 million crowdfunding campaign in desperate attempt to save St. Louis MLS bid
- Dick Vitale's gala raising funds for pediatric cancer
COVID-19 vaccine fund raises over 241 million USD have 260 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 17, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.