The Chronicle’s Live Updates page documents the latest events in the coronavirus outbreak in the Bay Area, the state of California and across the U.S. with a focus on health and economic impacts. The San Francisco Chronicle’s ongoing coverage is available to subscribers. Subscribe now for full access and to support our work. Total coronavirus cases: • 551,666 cases in California, including 10,254 deaths • 60,909 in the Bay Area, including 909 deaths. • More than 4.9 million in the U.S., including 162,244 deaths. Other states with the highest death tolls are New York with 32,760; New Jersey with 15,849; Massachusetts with 8,709; Texas with 8,852; Florida with 8,109 and Illinois with 7,822. Click on the Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker to see a U.S. map with state-by-state death tolls and coronavirus case counts. • More than 19.4 million in the world, with more than 723,000 deaths. More than 11.6 million people have recovered. Resources on COVID-19 and California’s reopening: Use our interactive page to track the state and Bay Area’s reopening by county. For detailed maps and new city-by-city Bay Area data, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. Information on Bay Area school reopenings can be found here. Find Bay Area… Read full this story
- No evidence of shots fired at California hospital, police say
- This 2-1/2 -year-old Saugus boy’s whole life has been lived in a hospital; now he’s home
- Live updates: New Orleans Saints 17, Buffalo Bills 3
- Fact Check: Trump’s economic fiction, Russia and California Wilfires
- In California, a glimpse at the future of elite children’s hospitals
- CHF Solutions, Inc. Announces 27% Revenue Growth for its Second Quarter and Provides Company Update
- DOE 2017 Wind Market Reports Indicate Strong Wind Power Installation Trends and Falling Prices
- Carr Fire update: 4 missing in Shasta County, new details emerge about 6th fatality
- Under Trump, the cost of living is rocketing. We analyzed why.
- Wabash National Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2018 Results; Achieved Record Quarterly Net Sales on Continued Strong Demand
- Carr Fire update: 3 missing in Shasta County, new details emerge about 6th fatality
- PG&E spends $1.7 million to lobby California officials on fire laws
Coronavirus live updates: California hospitalizations continue downward trend have 334 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at August 8, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.