posted on 19 Nov 2016, 10:25 30 1. sissy246 (Posts: 4725; Member since: 04 Mar 2015) “As you probably know, not long ago, Samsung had to recall its Galaxy Note 7 twice, and ultimately stopped producing and selling it due to repeated battery failures. But that has nothing to do with the Galaxy S7 series, which has been on the market since March” posted on 19 Nov 2016, 10:52 18 2. Nine1Sickness (Posts: 651; Member since: 30 Jan 2011) Butt hurt? PA is just doing their job and they’ve already got your click and response. Who cares what they write, as long as they’re reporting accurate news. The author did a good job if they get a ton of feedback whether they get a good response or a butt hurt angry response such as yours. posted on 19 Nov 2016, 11:12 12 5. Florin.T (Posts: 280; Member since: 16 Dec 2013) @sissy246 Ever heard of the word context? How is this a jab at Samsung when we say “any handset – including iPhones – can catch fire in various circumstances”? posted on 19 Nov 2016, 11:42 24 10. trojan_horse (banned) (Posts: 5868; Member since: 06 May 2016) The Note7 explosion… Read full this story
- Samsung's Galaxy Z Flip will reportedly have a smaller battery than the Galaxy Fold
- Samsung's Galaxy Z Flip folding phone may have an innovative 6.7-inch ultra-thin glass display
- Samsung halts Galaxy Note 7 shipments after reports of “exploding” phones
- Samsung blames two separate battery faults for Galaxy Note 7 fires
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 review
- Samsung's foldable Galaxy Z Flip rumored to release February 14 in the U.S. for $1,400
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip: Everything We Know So Far
- Everything We Know So Far About the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- The best Google Pixel 2 cases and covers
- The Galaxy S8 Plus is an ergonomic marvel
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite first impressions: Playing a safe game?
- Sprint will fix your Samsung Galaxy's cracked screen for $49
Comments for : Samsung says the Galaxy S7 is safe, finds no cases of internal battery failures in the US have 286 words, post on www.phonearena.com at November 19, 2016. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.