Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg It feels so surreal to finally be able to hear loud bass and muffled beats escaping the walls of nightclubs in Clarke Quay. Nightclubs in Singapore reopened on Apr. 19 this year, and demand for entry is at an all-time high after a two-year hiatus. For frequent partygoers like myself, these past two years felt like a lifetime. What I missed the most was the music and energy on the dance floor. The thrill when the DJ drops your favourite song, the unpredictability of how the night will go — no two nights are ever the same. I first stepped into a club when I was 18, at the now-defunct Zirca. Not going to lie, it was an intimidating first experience. I was like a kid pretending to be a grown-up amongst actual grown-ups, dressed in a white shirt and a blue oversized blazer — clearly overdressed for the crowd. Soon after, I went to Zouk (back when it was still at Jiak Kim Street) for the first time and since then, Zouk has been my go-to place whenever my friends and I want a great night out. (Yes, I am… Read full this story
- China needs a plan to deal with rising US trade tensions
- Fort Worth's animal shelter is so full, the city is dropping adoption fee to $10
- IKEA has shelved plans to build a Fort Worth store. What went wrong?
- Fort Worth Mayor Betsy Price needs your votes for this international award
- When will that new CVS Pharmacy open in downtown Fort Worth?
- Why downtown Fort Worth streets, restaurants will be more crowded this week
- Will Dallas-Fort Worth's rapid growth turn it into the next Los Angeles?
- It may be Fort Worth's most eclectic area. How long will the housing be affordable?
- Free event includes business plan, funding advice
- Plans to convert Nottingham Methodist Church into apartments
- New Anchorage entrepreneurs get help turning ideas – and neighborhood pride – into a business plan
- JCPS is launching digital backpacks. Here's what parents need to know
Comment: S’pore clubbers now need solid planning to even get through the doors, but it’s all worth it have 337 words, post on mothership.sg at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.