1. Celebrate the season at The Reverie Saigon Celebrate the festive season with family and friends at The Reverie Saigon. All of the hotel’s wonderful dining establishments, Café Cardinal, R &J Italian Lounge & Restaurant, The Royal Pavilion, The Long @ Times Square and The Reverie Boutique, will be hosting sumptuous festive special events for you, while The Spa at the Reverie Saigon has special pampering packages this festive season. Nothing is better than enjoying a festive meal in one of the hotel’s incredible array of food venues, including a delectable buffet or Christmas afternoon tea at Café Cardinal, festive set menus at R & J and The Royal Pavilion, or New Year countdown festivities at the Long. Stop by the Reverie Boutique for a delicious selection of festive-themed cakes and pastries including gingerbread houses, festive cookies and an assortment of holiday sweets available till January 1, eat-in or takeaway. There is also a festive buffet from VNĐ2,788,000++/person, festive set menu from VNĐ2,388,000++/person, and festive afternoon tea for VNĐ648,000++. For more information or bookings, please call (028) 38236688. 2. Join the Rooftop Countdown Party at Windsor Plaza Hotel Windsor Plaza has prepared a traditional buffet dinner which features a live seafood market, international and local favourites with… Read full this story
- Christmas and New Year Celebrations in America and Mexico
- New Years Eve in Belfast
- Four Great Cities - One Fantastic New Year
- New Year Breaks - Get Complete Details About New Years Eve Breaks
- How to Celebrate New Year's Eve Irish Style!
- The Benefit of Staying at Home and Going Away For the New Year
- New Year Gifts Made Special With a Touch of Thought
- How to Lose Weight at Christmas and the New Year
- New Years Eve Party Ideas - Tips For How to Celebrate Your New Year on a Budget
- Chinese New Year - Get Chinese New Year Eve Celebration Around the World
- Chinese New Year For Kids - It's Time to Get Ready
- New Year Holidays - Get Info About New Year Holidays Around the World
Christmas and New Year celebrations in HCM City have 341 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 22, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.