TMZSports.com Chris Johnson says he’s straight-up jealous of Derrick Henry … telling TMZ Sports the Titans running back is going to FEAST in 2021 after the Julio Jones trade!! “I wish I could’ve played there when we had that GM,” the former Tennessee halfback said. “They doing what they got to do to win games.” As for why CJ2K sees Henry exploding … Johnson says it’s simple — with Julio and A.J. Brown now on the outsides, Chris says it’s not possible for defenses to just key in on Derrick. “There’s no way you can put 8, 9 in the box on Henry,” Johnson tells us. “You got Julio on the outside. You got A.J. on the other side. So, you can’t stack the box or anything like that.” “It’s like, man, it’s crazy.” It’s a scary scene to think about — especially for AFC South teams — ’cause Henry was ALREADY a beast in 2020. The 27-year-old monster ran for 2,027 yards, 17 touchdowns AND he added 114 receiving yards. But, Johnson sees it going even better for Derrick with Julio on the team … telling us, “I wish they would have made them moves when I was there.”… Read full this story
- Fantasy football waiver wire pickups for Week 6: Chris Herndon, Jay Ajayi
- Brentford v Bristol City: odds, prediction and preview
- Eddie Jones’ changing of the guard points to a new-look England
- Your Christmas season streaming schedule sorted
- Manchester United predicted XI vs Crystal Palace
- Week 6 NFL game picks, schedule guide, fantasy football tips and more
- Week 6 NFL Power Rankings: 1-32 poll, plus every team's top fantasy surprise
- Fantasy football Week 6 injuries: Are Tyreek Hill, A.J. Green nearing returns?
- NFL contenders gone wrong: Barnwell ranks the six top playoff fallers
- Matthew Berry's Love/Hate for Week 6: Why I'm done with Bruce Allen
- Biggest injury questions for all 32 NFL teams
- Cowboys-Jets Preview Capsule
Chris Johnson Predicting Monster Season For Derrick Henry After Julio Jones Trade have 305 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.