Video Player Close BEIJING, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) — Nearly 44.3 million people are covered by China’s urban and rural subsistence allowances at present, said a senior civil affairs official Tuesday. Urban and rural subsistence allowances have increased by 8.6 percent and 11.7 percent year on year, respectively, said Li Jiheng, minister of civil affairs, at a press conference. The Ministry of Civil Affairs will carry out identification and registration of low-income families to establish an information base that can be dynamically updated, so as to strengthen monitoring and early warning and provide targeted assistance, said Tang Chengpei, vice minister of civil affairs. The ministry has made public over 3,700 social assistance service hotlines at all levels across the country to ensure smooth channels for people in need to seek help, according to Tang. Enditem
- China's cancer registry covers 598 mln people: report
- China sees subsistence allowances rise in 2020
- Where could ESCAPE Tier Three? Urban-rural splits loom for divided counties as Tory MPs demand local approach in Kent and Leicestershire as England awaits verdict of local lockdown review
- China helps migrant workers claim over 340 mln yuan of unpaid wages
- No way out: Boris Johnson hints all of Kent will be KEPT in Tier Three as councils wait to hear if their counties will be split along urban-rural lines of infection
- Biodiversity recovering in China's longest river with fishing ban
- Over half of Chinese adults are now overweight. That's more people than the entire US population
- 44% rural Indians willing to pay for COVID-19 vaccine: Survey
- China sees marked progress on urban development: ministry
- China Focus: Targeted poverty alleviation enables the disabled to pursue dreams
- China's fintech innovation thrives in unusual year
- Telecom equipment from China to face curbs as Cabinet approves buying only from 'trusted source'
China's urban, rural subsistence allowances cover 44.3 mln people have 279 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.