Play video content TMZSports.com Canelo Alvarez is now mocking his opponent Billy Joe Saunders over a beef about the size of the boxing ring they’ll use Saturday night … telling TMZ Sports size doesn’t matter to him at all! Billy Joe had threatened to pull out of the highly anticipated fight at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas … claiming Canelo’s camp was trying to force the fight to take place in an 18-foot ring, much smaller than Billy Joe is used to. Billy Joe reportedly wanted a 22-foot ring — which gives fighters more room to move around … it’s less of a phone-booth-style fight. The two sides announced they had come to an agreement by Wednesday afternoon … so, the fight is on — though the official ring size has still not been announced publicly. We spoke with Canelo (55-1-2) who told us “I don’t care about the size of the ring. I can give him the entire stadium. I don’t care.” Canelo says he’s not going to let the pre-fight drama mess with his fight strategy — he’s still planning on destroying Saunders with a “cool mind.” We also spoke with Saunders who essentially says he feels like… Read full this story
- Gennady Golovkin Open To Alternate Opponent If Canelo Alvarez Rematch Is Off
- The Wildest Thing About the Super Bowl Stadium Is Its Winter-Proof Roof
- Comments for : BlackBerry Tour's return rate is as high as 50% due to trackball issues
- Swing and a miss: Why virtual reality is striking out with sports fans
- Best shows on Netflix (February 2018): 60 fantastic Netflix series
- Best shows on Netflix (March 2018): 60 fantastic Netflix series
- Brother, Can You Spare a Cyclotron?
- Wireless speaker buying guide: Everything you need to know about wireless speakers
- Awesome Amazon reviews that are bound to amuse
- The Interoperation
- Death by DMCA
- Comments for : Motorola Adventure V750 coming July 28th
Canelo Alvarez Rips Billy Joe Saunders Over Ring Size Issue, Take the Entire Stadium! have 305 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 5, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.