If you thought battle royale had reached its peak, Call of Duty: Warzone has arrived to remind us it still has new heights to climb to. While the earliest trendsetters like PUBG maintain a healthy community, major competitors have skillfully built on the foundation laid before them, and now there are several popular games helping the genre grow. Fortnite learned from PUBG, just as Apex Legends learned from Fortnite, and so on. But Call of Duty: Warzone is different from the other heavy hitters of the genre. It’s the first major battle royale game which comes as a sequel of sorts. Following 2018’s Blackout mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Warzone marks Activision’s second attempt to cement itself in the competitive space of battle royale. Blackout was a big success, and Warzone is already off to a record-setting launch, boasting six million players in its first 24 hours. But the two modes, while forever linked by their franchise, aren’t as similar as you might expect. After countless hours of Warzone and many more of Blackout, here’s what you need to know about the current state of Call of Duty battle royale.The biggest changesRight out of the gate, Blackout veterans… Read full this story
- What it feels like in a hospital ER in Vietnam
- Divorce of Vietnam’s coffee royalty gives rise to a new ‘king’
- Suarez hopes new deal forthcoming for "PlayStation" Messi
- Trash heroes and scavenger apps battle Bali 'garbage emergency'
- A royal lesson for Vietnamese women
- Royal support for VN-Denmark links
- Why new Trump immigration ban comes under court treat again
- Vietnam experience: Tourist vs traveler
- New law on compensation will help citizens exercise their rights
- WHAT'S ON SEPTEMBER 15-30 (DAILY UPDATE)
- New incentives needed to develop antibiotics to fight superbugs
- What the West got wrong after 9/11
Call of Duty: Warzone vs Blackout: what's new, what's the same, and which battle royale is better? have 295 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.