close Video Hundreds of NYC teachers, parents protest coronavirus vaccine mandate Teachers Rachel Maniscalco and Raquel Martinez Olmo discuss participating in city rally on ‘Fox & Friends First.’ A California sheriff said he will not enforce any vaccine mandate on employees of his department, citing the government having “no authority to mandate your health choices.” “Over the past couple of weeks, the idea of forced vaccination has caused much concern across the entire country,” Riverside County Sheriff Chad Bianco said in a statement released Monday . “I will not enforce the vaccine mandate on Sheriff’s Department employees.” “The government has no ability and no authority to mandate your health choices,” he said. “As your sheriff, I have an obligation to guard your liberty and freedom.” CALIFORNIA PROFESSOR SUES OVER VACCINE MANDATE, SAYS HE HAS NATURAL IMMUNITY Bianco and his family recovered from the coronavirus last winter, ABC7 reported , and he added in his statement: ”I am certainly not anti-vaccine; I am anti-vaccine for me.” Bianco added that he was inspired to release the statement after he conducted a podcast on forced vaccinations, and said a local newspaper would use “cherry picked” comments from “supposed” health officials “in an attempt… Read full this story
- Lafayette Parish Sheriff Mark Garber sues Lafayette Consolidated Government over jail costs
- Police say they lack resources to tackle county lines drugs networks
- Families are set to sue New York City over mandatory measles vaccine order: Lawyer says the move and threat of $1,000 fine is unlawful - but public health experts say it could swing either way in the Supreme Court
- Steinle parents can’t sue SF for refusal to tell immigrant officials of shooter’s release
- Former sheriff’s deputy gets jail, community supervision for misconduct with 16 women
- Samoa says measles immunisation rate nears target of 90 per cent
- California Considers Calling THC In Pot A Risk To Moms-To-Be
- Sessions On Suit Against California Sanctuary Status: ICE Agents Unable To Do Their Jobs
- Lafayette Sheriff Mark Garber confirms major downsizing, layoffs
- The Northland town where parents refuse immunisation, despite kids dying
- New questions after videos show police shoot fleeing suspects in 2 California cities
- Gavin Newsom promised to empty California’s private prisons. Can he do it?
California sheriff refuses to enforce vaccine mandate, says government lacks 'authority' have 358 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.