Signs of recovery for businesses who weather COVID-19 storm Throughout the COVID-19 epidemic, Vietnamese enterprises were faced with numerous hurdles, such as a shortage of input materials along with a sharp decrease in terms of the output market for the consumption of goods and exports. Plenty of businesses, especially small and medium enterprises (SMEs), were forced to suspend operations, narrow their production scale, and delay trade and investment promotion activities. These moves served to negatively affect business activities over the subsequent weeks. During a recent videoconference held between the Prime Minster and local firms, several representatives proposed that the Government strive to swiftly implement a range of practical solutions in a bid to help businesses overcome difficulties in a timely manner. In addition, business production should be restored as a way of boosting economic development now that the COVID-19 pandemic has been brought under control. Truong Dinh Hoe, General Secretary of the Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers (VASEP), said the epidemic has had an enormous impact on the nation’s seafood production and exports, with the supply chain of both raw materials and finished products suffering major disruption. This has led to issues relating to a shortage of cash… Read full this story
- French electronica act to headline MySpace tour
- Turning big data into business insights: The state of play
- News to know: Green Silicon Valley, Napping datacenters, Craigslist prostitution, Clearwire
- The rise of the 17-hour journalist...
- Facebook Open Graph news apps have two major problems
- Can Pope Francis clean up God’s bank?
- Memento for patent jurors: 42 articles they missed during trial
- The solar panel made from a particle collider
- Cyber extortion: a victim's story
- Best running headphones 2018: our top 10 choices to soundtrack your run
- All The Ways Activision Is Avoiding Saying What
- The Evolution of Nate Parker’s Awful
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 17 have 294 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 17, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.