HCM City’s agricultural production value up 4.3 percent in Q1 African swine fever rocks meat industry Ho Chi Minh City’s agricultural production value in the first three months of 2020 increased by 4.3 percent year-on-year, according to the municipal Department of Agriculture and Rural Development. This is a positive sign amid complicated developments of the acute respiratory disease caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), as the city’s agricultural sector is exerting efforts to ensure the supply of essential food for locals. The national target programme on new-style rural area building in the city has entered a new and advanced phase. By mid-March, each commune in the city met an average of 18.9 out of 19 advanced criteria, up 2.5 criteria compared with that of the same period last year. Up to 52 communes, or 92.9 percent, have completed all 19 criteria. Meanwhile, each district met an average of 7.8 out of 9 advanced criteria, up 2 criteria against the same period last year./. Saigon Newport Corporation sharpens competitive edge Saigon Newport Corporation (SNC), Vietnam’s premier seaport operator brand, is determined to becoming more competitive to be listed in the world’s top 20 container terminal operators in terms of throughput…. Read full this story
- Hong Kong Protests Hurt Box Office, But FilMart Promises Business as Usual
- Oil down 1% after Trump douses hopes for roll back on China tariffs
- 'Egregious': Texas woman Atatiana Jefferson's killing and 23 similar incidents nationwide cast scrutiny on police training
- The billionaires and the guru: How a family burned through $2 billion
- Final goodbye: Looking back at the influential world figures we lost in 2018
- How Matteo Salvini pulled Italy to the far right
- Magellan scraps plans for Permian Gulf Coast Pipeline amid talks to combine it with another project
- I'm A Celebrity 2019 line-up - confirmed cast, rumours and stars who are ruled out
- Greta Gerwig: 'I'm at peak shock and happiness'
- Live coverage: Mueller testifies before Congress
- General election: 43 lies, gaffes and scandals that make Boris Johnson unfit to rule
- How US Meddles in Other Nations' Elections 'in the Interests of Democracy'
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 23 have 326 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 23, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.