Shrimp farmers anxious due to sluggishness in exports The export of shrimps is the advantage of provinces in the Mekong Delta. However, since the outbreak of the Covid-19, the export of shrimps has faced several challenges. According to shrimp exporters in Ca Mau Province, after the lunar New Year, the price of material black tiger prawn was fairly stable. Black tiger prawn sized 20 pcs per kilogram fetched VND240,000-VND250,000 per kilogram. However, the price of white-leg shrimps tended to decline. Particularly, white-leg shrimps sized 100 pcs per kilogram were sold at VND90,000-VND92,000 per kilogram, a decrease of VND10,000-VND15,000 per kilogram. A decline in the price of shrimps worries farmers in the Mekong Delta. Last year, the price of material shrimps was at low levels for a long time, causing farmers to raise shrimps perfunctorily or halt shrimp farming. Mr. Nguyen Van Phuc, a farmer in Vinh Trach Dong Commune in Bac Lieu City in Bac Lieu Province, said that just two weeks ago, the price of white-leg shrimps sized 100 pcs per kilogram was bought at above VND100,000 per kilogram by traders but now the price has dropped sharply. Although the current price level is not too low, if the… Read full this story
- Maumelle mayoral candidates focus on growth, attracting businesses
- West Memphis junior set for official UA visit
- Winfield ready for annual Good Old Days celebration
- FOX NEWS FIRST: Carolinas brace for worst with Florence; Feinstein under fire for Kavanaugh smear tactics
- The Real Fight Against Fake News: Project Censored's Top 10 Censored Stories
- 50 Most Powerful in SoCal Sports: No. 10 Arte Moreno, Angels
- The Real Fight Against Fake News
- This Syracuse Scandal had it all: Money, Adultery and a 'Sheik'
- UK's May denies good-news budget signals an early election
- How Congress stopped workingYou may also be interested in...
- Under fire from all sides, CMP losing the power of its word
- Reports aid state in look at levees
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 10 have 309 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 3, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.