High-tech supply chain the key to sustainability for VN agriculture: experts Technology is imperative to improve the quality and scale of Viet Nam’s agriculture sector, Dao Ha Trung, chairman of the HCM City High Technology Association, tells a conference in HCM City on Tuesday. Speaking at a conference on the use of high technology in the agricultural supply chain in HCM City yesterday, they said advanced technologies like blockchain could help companies, organisations and households in the agricultural sector raise productivity, save costs and create higher-quality products. Dao Ha Trung, chairman of the HCM City High Technology Association, said many of Viet Nam’s famous agricultural products such as potatoes, carrots, persimmons, strawberries, onions and other vegetables were affected by poor-quality fakes from foreign countries. Blockchain technology helps make product origins transparent and facilitates protection of the domestic market by enabling the public to identify genuine Vietnamese products, according to the chairman. So the city is fostering blockchain technologies in agriculture to connect Vietnamese products with the world market. “Since e-commerce is developing rapidly and new trading platforms are used across the world, agricultural outputs must meet customers’ needs and ensure the quality of the whole production chain,” he said. The… Read full this story
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 30
- Inside Shenzhen’s race to outdo Silicon Valley
- Chartbeat Announces the Most Engaging Stories of 2018
- ‘I made Steve Bannon’s psychological warfare tool’: meet the data war whistleblower
- Lucas Papademos sworn in as Greece's prime minister
- El Chapo: what the rise and fall of the kingpin reveals about the war on drugs
- Who's who in Team Boris after brutal cull of Theresa May era: Boris Johnson tells his new-look 'Brexit Cabinet' that Britain is at a 'pivotal moment'
- John Chambers, After the Deluge
- 'You only want to procrastinate!' Boris erupts at Phillips and Remainers over Brexit block
- How Google Grows…and Grows…and Grows
- Who is the real Nigel Farage... and why won't he answer my questions?
- New England newspaper owner fights to save local journalism
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 18 have 330 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 18, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.