Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/motherships A fire broke out in the living room of a Bedok North flat on early Friday morning, May 13. A total of four people were found unconscious in the Block 409 Bedok North Avenue 2 unit when Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) personnel arrived at the fourth floor flat at about 6:40am. It was later reported that three of them, including a toddler, died in the fire. Alerting the neighbours In a Facebook post , Member of Parliament (MP) Tan Kiat How shared that he had visited the location and spoken to residents, who told him stories of how neighbours and volunteers “bravely jumped in to help”. Tan represents the Kampong Chai Chee ward of East Coast GRC. One story he highlighted was of a 14-year-old boy who ran “the length and breadth” of the block without his shoes to alert neighbours to the fire. Tan added that the boy, named Ping Pang, is currently a student at Temasek Junior College IP. There was also another young man who assisted by carrying his neighbour's mother, who was in a wheelchair, to safety. “This is truly our Kampong spirit,” Tan added. According… Read full this story
- Mother-of-three accused of 'using payphones to call William Tyrrell's foster dad 14 times in eight hours' flees town after falsely claiming the man was involved in 'kidnapping the missing toddler'
- 'Bully' builder who allegedly 'shot his partner, their two daughters, four and two, their pet dog and then himself' at their £500,000 West Sussex home was 'nasty piece of work', says neighbour
- TV extra who was sexually assaulted by a man posing as a headshot photographer reveals police told her it was pointless pursuing charges - but asked for her help five years later when he attacked two other women
- Can the greatest darts player of all time step away from the game that made him?
- Wellington wasteland: day one of the lockdown
- The Curse by A Yi, translated by Julia Lovell
- No exit: Britain’s social housing trap
- 'None of us are sick, it's all fine': Spanish backpackers are filmed by sickened locals partying and ignoring social distancing in the COVID-19 red zone of Bondi - as their home country is ravaged by the virus
- Storm Ciara: Flooding after 93mph winds battered Wales
- Labour's John McDonnell claims the victims of the Grenfell Tower blaze were MURDERED by political decisions as he rages against Tory austerity during Glastonbury appearance
- The 24-hour race to contain Dharavi
- Covid-19: The 24-hour race to contain Dharavi
Boy, 14, ran barefoot around HDB block to alert neighbours of fire at Bedok North flat have 415 words, post on mothership.sg at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.