Black Friday is fast approaching and retail stores are wasting no time in announcing their best deals on the latest electronics. Whether you’re looking for a new Apple product, laptop, TV or gaming console, some store, somewhere has a deal for you. While Walmart is focusing in offering sweet deals on TVs, Target is offering better deals on wearables and video game consoles. Best Buy will also be offering great deals on TVs and Apple products. Amazon will be offering discounts on hundreds of items, but it’ll mostly focus on discounting its own. So you don’t have to track down every deal individually, the Daily News has put together a list of the best deals from eight different stores: Target, Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Costco, Sam’s Club, Staples and eBay. DAILY NEWS TECH: RETRO IPHONE 6S, YOUTUBE MUSIC AND FACEBOOK’S NOTIFY Here are 52 of some of the best Black Friday deals on electronics you won’t want to miss: Target Samsung 55-Inch 4K TV for $797.99 (regularly $1,199.99) Westinghouse 55-Inch LED TV for $250 (regularly $600) Buy an iPad Air 2 for $499 and a $150 gift card Buy an Apple Watch and get a $100 gift card Fitbit Charge… Read full this story
- Black Friday restaurant guide: 26 great places to eat near Phoenix malls
- Black Friday 2017: PS4, Xbox One deals [Update 7]
- Are 2017's Black Friday deals really as amazing as retailers claim?
- Black Friday 2017: Best TV deals available
- What stores open on Thanksgiving day? Walmart, Target among those open before Black Friday
- Didn't get that great deal on Black Friday? It may not be too late
- Miss a Cyber Monday or Black Friday deal? Don't fret — deal season isn't over yet
- Black Friday shopping tips from the NerdWallet crew
- Black Friday deals: Amazon sells Echo, Fire TV, Kindle at Whole Foods
- Black Friday 2017: When do stores open in Monmouth and Ocean?
- Many Black Friday deals are closeouts or just $10 off. These are the real steals.
- Black Friday countdown: The dates to get the best tech deals
Black Friday tech guide: the best electronics deals retail stores have announced so far have 327 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at November 16, 2015. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.