Binh Minh Plastic will offer almost 30 per cent of its stakes to investors The auction is expected to be organised on March 9 at the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange (HSX). All organisations and individuals satisfying the conditions stipulated by BMP’s regulations on public share auction can join. The offered shares are owned by State Capital Investment Corporation (SCIC). Interested investors will need to submit their applications to participate in the auction between February 28 and 4 PM, March 3 to HSX and other agencies. The minimum share volume to register is 20,000 shares. Investors will have to pay a deposit of 10 per cent of the total value of the subscribed shares based on the starting price. The initial price is expected to be published on February 28. Earlier in late September 2017, the State Securities Commission (SSC) approved the plan to lift the foreign ownership limit in BMP to 100 per cent. At the time, analysts believed that Nawaplastic will be a candidate in the race for a controlling stake in BMP. Nawaplastic announced that it will divest from another large-scale plastic manufacturer, Tien Phong Plastic JSC, to collect capital to acquire more BMP shares. However,… Read full this story
- Sotheby’s Left Holding Antique Jar Worth $16 Million
- Aviva launches €680 million shares buy-back
- Mueller Runs Up $16 Million Tab in Trump-Russia Investigation
- 16 million households owed money back from energy firms
- Dixons Carphone: Customer data breaches affected 16 million records
- Russell Crowe divorce auction earns actor millions selling Gladiator chariot and other film props
- Facebook campaign to help separated children seeks $1,500, raises $16 million
- What the papers say – June 16
- Stunning archive of Nasa images will go up for auction for is $12,000
- Global 24 hour boycott on plastic packaging to fight ocean pollution begins in wake of 'Blue Planet effect'
- A Worldwide Plastic-Free Day Is Happening On 5 June
- World Environment Day: Can you ditch plastic food and drink packaging?
Binh Minh Plastic to auction off 24.16 million shares have 312 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.