Other News Binh Dinh-based Phu Cat airport proposed to become international one The Saigon Times Saturday, Nov 21, 2020,13:25 (GMT+7) Binh Dinh-based Phu Cat airport proposed to become international oneThe Saigon Times A view of Phu Cat Airport in Binh Dinh Province. The Binh Dinh government has proposed turning Phu Cat Airport into Phu Cat International Airport – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The Binh Dinh government has written to the Ministry of Transport and the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam proposing turning Phu Cat Airport into Phu Cat International Airport. The aprons, domestic terminal, signal systems and relevant services and infrastructure of Phu Cat Airport have been upgraded and repaired by the Airports Corporation of Vietnam, according to Binh Dinh Province’s government. As such, the airport has been working effectively, while the upgrading of its old terminal has been completed to serve international passengers. Phu Cat Airport basically meets all requirements to serve domestic and international passengers, said the provincial government. On January 4, the airport welcomed the first international flight from South Korea operated by Bamboo Airways, VietnamPlus news site reported. As a central province, Binh Dinh Province has been growing fast, with the speed of the development of infrastructure and economy listed… Read full this story
- Mitsubishi Motors plans to develop automobile manufacturing in Binh Dinh
- Air New Zealand keen on Tarras airport proposal as Queenstown infrastructure 'insufficient'
- Safety, pollution concerns halt terminal construction at central Vietnam airport
- $350 million Quang Tri domestic airport added to planning
- DN urged to speed up land clearance to start construction of Long Thanh Airport
- Dong Nai urged to speed up land clearance to start building Long Thanh Airport
- Pittsburgh International Airport Receives $3 Million In Federal Funds
- TSA At Pittsburgh International Airport Using New Technology To Scan IDs And Confirm Flight Information
- Delhi airport issues fresh Covid-19 guideline, makes 7-day quarantine mandatory for international passengers
- U.K. pet cat tests positive for COVID-19
- House Dems introduce bill to require masks on planes and in airports
- Tho Xuan Airport in central Vietnam to go international
Binh Dinh-based Phu Cat airport proposed to become international one have 340 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.