Former Vice President Joe Biden floated funding abortion as a solution to overpopulation in poor countries Thursday. The 2020 presidential candidate spoke Thursday at a town hall in South Carolina where he discussed how populations in developed countries have declined and proposed funding programs that help women spur economic growth, the Washington Examiner reported Thursday. An audience member attending the town hall asked Biden what he would do to "empower women" in poor countries to address overpopulation. "Another serious issue is overpopulation," the audience member said. "The majority of the world's population growth takes place in the poorest countries in the world, where women aren't being empowered. What will you do to help empower women in the world's poorest countries?" Biden reportedly explained that he "strongly" opposes limiting United States contributions to organizations that provide "women's health alternatives for choice." (RELATED: CNN Adds 'Clarification,' Removes 'Fetus That Was Born' Phrase Describing A Baby) "I strongly oppose the limitations on the ability for the United States to contribute to organizations in these countries that, in fact, provide women's health alternatives for choice," Biden said. "We should end that limitation," he added. "It's called the Mexico City Rule. We should end that."… Read full this story
- Republican Kasich pitches Biden as candidate to unify country in Democratic convention speech
- FNC’s Carlson on Coronavirus: ‘When Do We Get Our Country Back? — That Question Is Too Rarely Asked’
- Abortion Industry Ally Kamala Harris: ‘Every Human Being Is of Infinite Worth’
- FNC’s Carlson: If Biden Wins, Kamala ‘Effectively Will Become the President’
- Biden looks to make inroads with evangelical voters
- Donald Trump tweets 'does he even know what's happening?' as Joe Biden is formally nominated as the Democratic candidate - and Jill lashes back 'ridiculous!'
- How the Satanic Temple Could Bring Abortion Rights to the Supreme Court
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump skews record on Biden-Harris, economy
- Trump says he wouldn't rule out more funding for Postal Service
- Joe Biden says all U.S. governors should mandate masks to slow pandemic
- Biden says all U.S. governors should mandate masks to slow pandemic
- Joe Biden and Kamala Harris attempt to publicly bury the hatchet as she calls her previous attacks on him a 'distraction' and he says criticism of her is sexist in their first TV interview together
Biden Floats Funding Abortions In Poor Countries While Answering ‘Overpopulation’ Question have 409 words, post on dailycaller.com at February 28, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.