Dear Bel, I’ve been in severe pain for several years and my ex-husband simply didn’t care what was wrong with me. All he cared about was how much money I was bringing into the household. I’ve suffered panic attacks and severe anxiety attacks — but he always dismissed me and told me I was ‘stupid’ and ‘doing it all for attention’. When our youngest child was born (she’s now 11), she had severe physical problems (thankfully, she’s OK now) and when I needed his support he would just disappear. While I was living at the hospital with her, he would regularly leave our eldest (then three) with anyone who’d have her. Thought of the day From A Single Thread by Tracy Chevalier (2019) I had only ever had one relationship — being with him since we were 15 — so had nothing to compare this relationship with. Once our youngest was OK, he withdrew from family life unless he absolutely had to be present — and I did 99.9 per cent of everything, domestically and emotionally. My severe pain (I’m still on several medications) made me unable to have sex, so he deemed me not to be worthy of his… Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE: Meet Hilary's new man: Duff gets frisky in her bikini with businessman Ely Sandvik
- Coronation Street’s Lucy-Jo Hudson announces she’s pregnant with new man Lewis Devine after split from Alan Halsall
- ‘Just Mercy’ new trailer: Michael B. Jordan and Jamie Foxx battle for justice in this emotional and powerful new clip
- EXCLUSIVE: Aloha! Stunning new aerial photos of J.Lo and fiancé A-Rod's $28M Bel Air mansion show their Hawaiian-themed oasis, complete with a sandy beach and 100-seat outdoor amphitheater (perfect for a backyard wedding!)
- ‘Beware the Slenderman’: Inside Chilling New Doc on Internet Murder Meme
- Solskjaer hits out at reports on his Man United future
- Khloe Kardashian calls baby girl True her 'best friend' as they bond in the backyard: 'I can't wait until we can have conversations'
- Southern Charm's Ashley Jacobs, 35, reveals new boyfriend 'close to my own age' after split from Thomas Ravanel, 57
- The Diary Of A Teenage Girl
- I Can't Hold A Grudge To Save My Life, So Janet Hubert Is My New Grudge Goals
- What became of the young man SF socialites freed from prison
- Emma Bunton on snogging close pal Holly Willoughby and why Victoria Beckham won’t be allowed back into Spice Girls
BEL MOONEY: I'm happy with just my girls, so do I HAVE to find a new man? have 398 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.