Bakhtawar Bhutto, daughter of the late (former) prime minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto and Asif Ali Zardari got engaged to Dubai-based businessman Mahmood Choudhry in a small ceremony at Bilawal House in Karachi, Pakistan. And to honour the memory of her mother, 30-year-old Bakhtawar, Benazir’s eldest, had a large drawn portrait of her mother placed as a centre piece at her engagement, and even posed with it along with her fiance. Bakhtawar looked radiant in a blush pink ensemble, she wore a matching net dupatta and wore a very quirky, Mughal art inspired colourful shawl over her engagement outfit. She had minimal make-up on her face and accessorized with heavy diamond jewellery. Mahmood wore an off-white kurta-pathani combo, matching shawl and formal shoes. The couple stood against a lush and high hedge of leaves and Benazir’s portrait in its wooden frame was placed in the middle, a beautiful tea filled with pale pink flowers made for a gorgeous backdrop for the image. Bakhtawar posted photos from her big day on her social media accounts, one caption read, “(Nov 27th 2020) Will the real Mahmood Choudhry please stand up #engaged.” View this post on InstagramA post shared… Read full this story
- 2 women unite to take ‘honor’ out of killing in Pakistan
- Sundance: Hillary Clinton Docuseries, Lance Armstrong’s Fall From Grace Among Shorts and Special Events
- Sundance: Hillary Clinton, Lance Armstrong Docs Added to Festival Lineup
- Sundance Special Events Lineup Includes Hillary Clinton & Lance Armstrong Docs; Fest Also Sets Indie Episodic, Shorts Lineups
- What does it mean to create new life when one parent is dying?
- The Carb Artist of Her Generation
Bakhtawar Bhutto gets engaged to Mahmood Choudhry in intimate ceremony in Karachi. Keeps mother Benazir Bhutto close with framed portrait. SEE PICS have 268 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at November 28, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.