If you are in Nebraska along/south of I-80 and Kansas along/north of I-70, it could be a night of dangerous winds and large hail. Graphic via NWS SPC.
Here is the radar as of 9:20pm CDT. This cluster is forecast to grow in size and move east during the night.
- Back from ruptured appendix, ‘Kansas City Bandit’ is leaner, meaner — and ‘legit’
- Football town? Baseball town? In Kansas City, the debate rages on
- Miles ahead: Coach making basketball matter in Nebraska
- Kansas turns attention to search for new coach
- Mailbag: Mississippi State proves playoff flaw, Nebraska criticism, Heisman race & more
- No. 2 Kansas begins pursuit of 12th straight Big 12 title
- The Latest: Kansas stays hot, expands lead over Maryland
- The Latest: Kansas seizes momentum from Maryland
- Keeping top recruits in state just gets tougher as Mizzou gets better
- Under Pinkel, Mizzou has thrived finding and developing lower-rated players
- Flanny’s Five: No getting around it now — Hosmer needs to be dropped in order
- No. 13 Wichita State handles Southern Illinois, 67-55