After hospitalisation for Alcoholism in March 2000 I returned home to face yet another test of my strength and spirit. I gradually slipped into the very dark world of depression, anxiety and phobias. Addiction of the Mind and Body and Symptoms of Anxiety Depression had taken it’s toll. My Anxiety of Alcoholic past history and the fear of been depressed and drunk became my reality. As the months passed the hope of a return to a normal life was shattered as a black cloud once again hovered above my head. Without the crutch of the drink I turned to the twilight world of prescription and non-prescription pills. My loved ones had to stand by yet again and see me reduced to a babbling shell of a man. Weakened by my fight to control my drinking I crumbled in the face of this new enemy. It stripped me of my dignity, respect and hope for a return to the land of the living. By Xmas 2000 I was in every way, dead man walking. Every day seemed an endless hell on earth and as with all depressants I retreated into my own private world of psychotic hallucinations, voices and fantasies. Suicide… Read full this story
- Bark’s Bites: Saving the Stuck Salty Swissman
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. book reveals surprising concussion history: 'When I finally was forced to get help, it saved my life'
- England out of World Cup: live reaction as Croatia come from behind to end nation's dream
- Alexander and the Improved, Not-So-Terrible, Very Good Tesla Model S P85D Road Trip
- Better Place Prices “Range Anxiety”-Free EVs In Israel. But What About Resale Anxiety?
- 2016 Mercedes-AMG GT S road test review (India)
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Tesla Model S P85D Road Trip
- Tesla vs Texas: a 700-mile road trip in a new Model X
- 2017 Land Rover Discovery Si6 Petrol: Road Test Review
- So You Want to Own a Racetrack?
- A very connected car: our BMW i3 Range Extender's digital tricks
- Johnny Nelson reveals he ‘contemplated suicide’ at the height of his boxing career
At the End of the Road - Symptoms of Anxiety Depression and Me Drunk Left A Psychiatrist to Save Me have 342 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 5, 2008. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.