ROCKRIDGE, CA — Property tax revenues in Alameda County are due to hit a whopping milestone, and Fremont is part of the story. Newly elected Alameda County Assessor Phong La released the 2019-2020 local Assessment Roll on Wednesday, which showed that the gross value of all taxable property in Alameda County is a record $321.5 billion— a $21.4 billion or 7.13 percent increase above last year’s roll. Of the 14 cities and unincorporated areas within Alameda County, the City of Oakland remains the highest assessment jurisdiction with a total assessed value of $68.8 billion. The City of Fremont continues to have the second highest assessed value of $55.4 billion. Out in the Tri-Valley, the City of Dublin received the highest percentage increase in assessed value from the prior year at 10.3 percent. The annual roll reflects assessments of more than 518,600 taxable properties. La credited the record-breaking roll to a recovering economy and increasing real estate values. Other factors included the 2 percent mandatory inflation index being applied to all properties’ assessed values that were not affected by assessment declines in prior years, according to La. This factor added $5.6 billion. Sales/transfers of real estate also added $11.3 billion and… Read full this story
- Will the housing market crash in 2020? We asked real estate experts to look ahead
- BMC’s income down by half amid economic slowdown; downturn in real estate takes its toll
- Eldersburg: 5 Latest Homes To Hit The Market
- South Windsor: 5 Newest Homes To Hit The Market
- Unique Home Hits The Market In South Windsor
- Industrial Park Parcel Hits The Market In South Windsor
- 'Level' Building Lot In South Windsor Hits The Market
- Cozy Home In Tranquil Setting Hits The Market In South Windsor
- 11k+ Square Foot Home Hits Market In New Canaan
- Apartments for rent in Oakland: What will $2,800 get you?
- Apartments for rent in Oakland: What will $2,600 get you?
- Judge rules homeless mothers must leave vacant Oakland home
Assessed Value Of Oakland Real Estate Hits $68.8B have 304 words, post on patch.com at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.