Exhibition on former Hoa Lo prisoners A series of photos and documents, featuring former Hoa Lo prisoners, is being showcased at an exhibition at Hoa Lo prison historical site in Hanoi. As part of activities to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the capital’s Liberation Day (October 10, 1954 – 2014), the exhibition is organised by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and will run from September 30 to October 10. Over 150 photos, documents and artifacts reflect revolutionary soldiers’ sacrifice and resilient fighting spirit. The exhibition is divided into three parts, including Hoa Lo prison – one of the largest prisons under the French occupation; contributions to the liberation of Hanoi; former Hoa Lo prisoners and the cause of national construction and defence. Hoa Lo prison was built by the French colonialists in 1896. Over more than half a century, 200 revolutionary soldiers died and the health of many soldiers was affected by cruel torture and long detainment at the prison, part of which is now a historical site open to visitors. The site receives more than 100,000 visitors each year. Fire artworks by RoK artist on show in Hanoi A Fire artworks exhibition by artist Jung Il-Jin from…
- News Wrap Up: Homeworld, Marvel Heroes & The Future of ‘Dead Space’
- Battlefield 1: Electronic Arts Reveals Sales Prediction for the Game
- Weekly Video Game News Roundup: May 26th
- Nintendo Reveals Box Art for ‘Super Mario All Stars’; Talks Soundtrack
- News Wrap Up: Duke Nukem, Obsidian’s Next-Gen Debut, Watch_Dogs Exclusives & More!
- EA Play 2017 Announced By Electronic Arts, Will Be Skipping E3 Second Year In A Row
- Comic Con: Marvel reveals Blade, Shang Chi and female Thor
- SXSW Gaming Awards 2017 Nominees Revealed; Overwatch Leads with 10 Nominations
- Big Booths for Sony, Microsoft, Blizzard, Electronic Arts and More Revealed By Gamescom Floor Plans
- FIFA 15 Is Back at Number 1 In UK Top Charts! See Top 10 Here,
- Electronic Arts: Ten Million PS4 and Xbox Ones Will Be Shipped By March
- New Ben 10 and Adventure Time Games Announced for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
Art & Entertainment News 2/10 have 327 words, post on at October 1, 2014. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.