Apple unveils the latest and greatest iPhone model each fall, usually to much fanfare. But while the event happens every year at the same time, the anticipation for it is still always sky-high. Of course, there’s good reason for that — while the new iPhone model alone is reason enough to be excited, Apple also usually unveils other hardware, like a new Apple Watch model, and maybe a few surprises too. This year could be a little different. Rumors have been surfacing for months about the possibility of Apple’s supply chain being slowed. Some rumors indicate that while Apple will announce the iPhones at the normal time, they won’t be available until a little later in the year. Also, along with the iPhone, we’re expecting some other announcements. Here’s everything we expect to see at Apple’s fall hardware event, which usually happens around mid-September. iPhone 12 The main event, of course, will be the release of the iPhone 12, which is expected to represent the first major design change to the iPhone since the company launched the iPhone X. But it may not be as different as people some want. While the device will likely swap out the rounded edges… Read full this story
- These are the best cheap Apple deals for May 2020
- Google Pixel 4 XL review: Six months later, it’s an affordable flagship
- Disney Plus: Early movie releases and everything else in coronavirus lockdown
- Coronavirus live updates: Mothers’ Day celebrated in different ways around the world
- Coronavirus live updates: Mother’s Day celebrated in different ways around the world
- Want to study online? Here's what I learned after a year of remote learning
Apple’s fall iPhone event: iPhone 12, Watch Series 6, and more have 274 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.