Apple TV Plus is Apple ‘s subscription video streaming service featuring original TV shows and movies . It costs $5 a month, but many people can unlock it free for as long as a year — and the first wave of people who signed up for that promotion are getting their trial periods extended three months. With the first expirations of those free trials approaching on Nov. 1, Apple’s emailed free-trial subscribers that their free Apple TV Plus subscriptions have been extended until Feb. 1. “We’re giving you extra time to discover the latest Apple Originals and catch up on shows returning for a second season,” Apple TV Plus said in emails to trial members. “You don’t have to do anything — just keep watching for free until February 2021. With a reported budget of $6 billion to rope in some of Hollywood’s biggest stars, Apple TV Plus was the first to the battle lines in the so-called streaming wars , a period of months when media giants and tech titans released a raft of new streaming services to take on Netflix. These battles — pitting rookies like Apple TV Plus, HBO Max , Disney Plus and NBCUniversal’s Peacock against… Read full this story
- Will ‘Game of Thrones’ Get a Spinoff on WarnerMedia’s Streaming Service?
- Apple reportedly ending iTunes
- Apple debuts new privacy features in iOS 13
- Apple introduces new features in iOS 13
- How Will Movies (As We Know Them) Survive the Next 10 Years?
- Here’s How We’d Handle the Rollout for Apple TV+
- Sony and Microsoft announce strategic partnership
- Sony and Microsoft announce a joint partnership
- Everyday tasks that few people do anymore because of technology.
- 18 genius Amazon products with a 5-star rating
- 20 everyday tasks that nobody does anymore
- Excessive Heat Watch Sunday & Monday
Apple TV Plus: Everything to know about Apple's streaming service have 287 words, post on www.cnet.com at November 13, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.