Apple on Wednesday released the first beta for iOS 11.4.1, just one day after rolling out iOS 11.4, which included Messages in iCloud and AirPlay 2. At this point, it’s unclear what’s included in iOS 11.4.1. Chances are the software is primarily focused on squashing bugs and introducing enhancements. We’ll update this post if anything of significance pops up in today’s beta release. The big news is yesterday’s release of iOS 11.4, which finally completes iOS 11 Apple promised nearly a year ago. The release fixes several bugs and also includes AirPlay 2, which brings support for multiroom audio to the HomePod. Yesterday’s release also brings some basic features to the HomePod, like calendar support and the ability to take phone calls. Finally, iOS 11.4 brings Messages in iCloud to iPhone and iPad. Unfortunately, the feature isn’t yet available for Mac, but it will allegedly roll out sometime this week when macOS 10.13.5 is released.
- Here's how Google just changed the Android 11 release schedule
- Apple just gave the world a glimpse at its future
- Android’s L release beta in pictures
- Apple Rolls Out New IPhone 11 Pro, With Filmmakers And Photographers In Focus
- Heidi Montag proves she's still Playboy material donning just a tee shirt... 11 years after covering the magazine
- Apple will release iOS 9 to the public on September 16
- Google just released a bunch of incredible new AR features, check them out here
- The show must go on: WWDC goes virtual for the first time in history, Apple announces June 22 for megaevent
- Mysterious iOS Attack Changes Everything We Know About iPhone Hacking
- Android 11: Everything you need to know
- Google to debut Android 11 public beta during livestream
- Best Buy discounts Amazon Echo, Apple HomePod, Google Nest Mini for Mother’s Day
Apple just released the first beta for iOS 11.4.1 have 290 words, post on www.technobuffalo.com at May 30, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.