Apple is celebrating Earth Day this year by turning its store signs green. The company, which is trying to push for a greener environment, tinted the leaf of its iconic logo green in stores around the world. The tech giant also placed the Earth Day-themed logo in some places online, like its YouTube page. Apple has recently been investing a lot of time and money in environmental initiatives. Earlier this week Apple released its environmental progress report for 2015 to show the company’s projects and success. Apple has also announced that it’s working on new forestation projects and solar farms to make operations rely 100% on renewable energy sources. This is not the first time Apple changes the color of its store logo. In November it tinted its logo red to help raise awarness and show support on World AIDS Day. ON A MOBILE DEVICE? WATCH THE VIDEO HERE.
- Students at Xplor Preschool & School Age Care Celebrate Earth Day
- Apple temporarily closes all 42 stores in China as coronavirus spreads
- Apple Temporarily Closes All China Stores Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Earth Day Celebration at EverWonder Children's Museum
- World celebrates palindrome day on 02/02/2020
- Why I’m looking forward to celebrating Australia Day
- Republic Day 2020: Here’s what netizens are sharing to celebrate the day. In pics
- Brands celebrate Republic Day with social campaigns
- In photos: Taimur Ali Khan looks adorable as he celebrates Republic Day
- Australia wildfire overruns firefighters in minutes as 'day turns to night' in dramatic video
- Schumer Celebrates Memorial Day With Important Grill Brush Warning
- Apple postpones launch of online store in India
Apple celebrates Earth Day by turning store signs green around the world have 265 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at April 22, 2015. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.