As it seeks to overturn the election results and keep President-elect Joe Biden from assuming power, President Donald Trump’s legal team, fronted by lawyers such as Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis, and until recently Sidney Powell, has been operating out of a conference room at the 2020 campaign’s downsized headquarters in Arlington, Virginia. Aiding Trump’s so-called “elite strike force” team in that effort has been an on-air host at One America News Network (OAN), a vociferously pro-Trump cable-news channel that has been endorsed by the president. Christina Bobb chairs the Weekly Briefing on OAN. She’s also a lawyer by trade. And in recent days, she’s been spotted by several Trump officials at their office in the conference room with the rest of the president’s team. Her presence has caused a bit of confusion among actual campaign staff, who wondered if she was there to embed with the Trump legal “strike force” as a reporter. But according to multiple knowledgeable sources, Bobb has actually been assisting the president’s long, long, long-shot legal effort—effectively taking on a secondary role as a pro-Trump lawyer even as she continues her job as a pro-Trump TV host. “Christina is an attorney and has helped with some… Read full this story
- Georgia's GOP Lieutenant Gov Says Rudy Giuliani's Election Lies Led to New Voting Laws
- Biden's policies are playing into Trump's hands
- Mike Lindell Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit
- Trump Loyalists in Georgia Censure Kemp, Raffensperger Despite Loeffler Defending Them
- Dominion lawyer: We haven't ruled out suing Trump, other media outlets
- Fox News Hosts 'Joined Forces' With Giuliani to Spread Trump Voter Fraud Lies, Lawsuit Says
- Gaetz hires legal counsel amid DOJ probe
- Georgia lieutenant governor: Giuliani election claims helped lead to new voting law
- Trump denies Gaetz asked him for blanket pardon
- US Election debate RECAP: Joe Biden brands Donald Trump a 'clown' and tells him to 'shut up'
- Trump Pardons 73 People, Including Ex-WH Chief Strategist Bannon, in Final Hours of His Presidency
- Trump's Victory Would Have Been 'Threat to My Freedom', Hunter Biden Claims in New Book
An OAN Host Has Been Helping Rudy With Trump’s Legal Efforts have 348 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.