The second Republican presidential debate was a very long and chaotic affair. Foreign policy and the military were hot topics this round and everyone wanted to chime in. Although much of the discussion was filled with the same re-wrapped, hyperbole-filled position statements, let’s see where the candidates failed when it came to the details. Donald Trump on Russia’s involvement in Syria Syria’s a mess. You look at what’s going on with ISIS in there, now think of this: we’re fighting ISIS. ISIS wants to fight Syria. Why are we fighting ISIS in Syria? Let them fight each other and pick up the remnants. Currently, we don’t allow ISIS to take on the Al Assad regime without intervention because ISIS will continue to have a safe haven to operate from, from which it will continue to make stability in Iraq impossible. Additionally, dealing with a well established ISIS even in Iraq alone would be harder to do without also putting pressure on their seat of power in Al Raqqua, Syria. ISIS will also continue to metastasize without attacking key leadership and material targets in Syria, and it will pose an increasingly greater threat the U.S. and our allies around the globe…. Read full this story
- The gloves came all the way off during the first GOP debate of 2016
- The early GOP debate just ended — here are all the highlights
- One candidate stole the show at the early GOP debate with a rant about the Democratic field
- GOP debate moderator Maria Bartiromo asks: Is Hillary Clinton an ‘enabler’ of sexual misconduct?
- Fireworks erupt between Marco Rubio and Chris Christie at GOP debate
- Marco Rubio stumbled in New Hampshire 3 days after he got torn into at the GOP debate
- You can vote on potential questions for the next presidential debate — here are the top 5 so far
- Here are the best moments from the third GOP debate
- RECAP: The big GOP debate
- Here are the best moments from the big GOP debate
- Fox News stole the show at the big GOP debate
- Last night’s debate was the least-watched in the election so far
All The Questionable Statements On Defense From Last Night's GOP Debate have 348 words, post on foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com at September 17, 2015. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.