AN Albanian drug smuggler held in a UK jail took part in a 25-minute TV show interview from his cell — using his phone. Afrim Imeraj, 34, who is on remand awaiting sentencing, called prime time series Without Trace in his home country. Footage of him taking part was screened live using Skype. During the show, watched by millions in Albania, the screen was split to show the presenter in the studio and Imeraj, thought to be in HM Prison Pentonville, North London. He told viewers that he was trying to track down his two daughters Clea and Larissa. Imeraj said he came to Britain illegally and his wife had vanished with the girls after his arrest. As the interview ended the host told him: “Thank you for joining us via Skype. I know it must be hard for you. ON AIR TRAGEDY BBC radio host hanged herself after walking off show saying ‘I need a break’ ‘STARVED AND BEATEN’ Final days of boy, 10, ‘tortured to death because he was gay’ ‘GET HIT BY A BUS’ 50 Cent ‘wouldn’t care if son died’ after he posed with son of rival ExclusiveLAW BLIMEY Court usher suspended over ‘secret sex sessions… Read full this story
- Wednesday evening UK news briefing: Boris Johnson's 'regret' at Owen Paterson scandal
- Husband jailed for stabbing wife to death and wrapping her body in a duvet
- Mum of schoolboy brutally beaten to death dies without seeing killer jailed
- Prison officer 'obsessed' with rapist pregnant with his child after he left jail
- Son of violinist Nigel Kennedy jailed after being caught with cocaine worth £15,500
- The £500m NHS prescription drugs crisis is turning UK into nation of Zombies
- Schoolboy who murdered and tried to behead pal, 12, is UNMASKED after being jailed
- Will Adele: One Night Only with Oprah air in the UK and how to watch it?
- 15 years in jail for each child she killed: Mum faces three decades inside for suffocating her kids in hotel room
- Schools forced to close in Albanian town emptied of young men recruited by UK drug gangs
- UK troops to patrol French beaches to curb migrant crisis
- People smugglers forcing women and children to steer boats across Channel in bid to avoid arrest
Albanian drug smuggler held in UK jail takes part in TV show interview via Skype have 359 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 5, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.