Actor Akshay Kumar on Wednesday shared a news item on the digital billboard of the Ram Mandir, displayed prominently at New York’s iconic Times Square. He said Diwali had arrived early this year.The actor wrote: “Diwali came early this year. Historical day indeed! Jai Siya Ram.” The picture displays the final shape the temple will take after the construction is complete. Diwali came early this year. Historical day indeed! Jai Siya Ram https://t.co/whrIXK8yhn— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) August 5, 2020 Pictures and videos of the digital billboard were shared by many Twitter users as well. One user wrote: “Shree Ram Mandir digital billboard in New York’s Times Square, USA #JaiShriRam.” Another user wrote: “I was so proud to see our Ram Mandir and Ramji in Times Square today. Let’s celebrate this once in a lifetime event tonight at 7:30 pm.” The ceremony for the construction of the temple took place on Wednesday in Ayodhya with Prime Minister Narendra Modi performing the ‘bhoomi pujan’ of the temple.Meanwhile, Akshay has resumed work. The actor shot seven ads within 10 days and will reportedly fly to the UK to begin work on his next film, Bellbottom. Speaking about it, he… Read full this story
- David Quinn checked all the boxes to become New York Rangers head coach
- UFC 230 fight -- Daniel Cormier vs. Derrick Lewis: Five storylines to watch in New York City
- Can a Billboard-Size ‘Baby, Please’ Bring Kevin Durant to the Knicks?
- FMIA: On The Mack Mistake And Why Super Bowl 53 Will Be Rams-Patriots
- Garrett Temple is one of the NBA's most upstanding citizens. So why did Uber ban him?
- N.F.L. Week 5 Live: Vikings and Rams Escape with Hard-Fought Wins
- Jared Goff’s Big Day Just Enough for Rams Win
- The Untold Story of Napoleon Hill, the Greatest Self-Help Scammer of All Time
- Five things Seattle Seahawks fans need to know about this week’s opponent, the Los Angeles Rams
- N.F.L. Week 4 Picks: Can Miami Shock New England Once Again?
- NFL RedZone companion, week eight: Aaron Rodgers takes on the Rams and the Seahawks fancy an upset
- At Transfer Time in Lithuania, Prospects and Profits Collide
Akshay Kumar shares pic of Ram temple digital billboard from New York’s Times Square, says ‘Diwali came early this year’ have 355 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at August 6, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.