The estranged wife of advertising tycoon Sir Martin Sorrell has claimed she ‘totally lost’ her identity during their relationship – and insists marrying a rich man is ‘double the work’. Italian corporate adviser Cristiana Falcone, 47, announced she is seeking a divorce from Sir Martin, 75, after 12 years of marriage in February – almost three years after he was accused of visiting a £300 prostitute in a Mayfair brothel. The couple married in 2008 and have a three-year-old daughter, Bianca. Falcone could now become one of Britain’s richest woman after splitting from Sir Martin, who is worth an estimated £269million according to the Sunday Times Rich List. Speaking to the Sunday Times today, Falcone said people would regularly assume she had given up her job – or ask why she was still working given her husband’s fortune. Cristiana Falcone, the estranged wife of advertising tycoon Sir Martin Sorrell, pictured in 2009, has claimed she ‘totally lost’ her identity during their relationship – and insists marrying a rich man is ‘double the work’ ‘I lost my identity [when I married] – it wasn’t superseded; I just totally lost it. Because I decided not to talk, someone else got my voice,’ she… Read full this story
- Ioan Gruffudd's wife Alice Evans confirms the estranged couple are 'discussing legal separation' but are 'still friends'... as actress declares she raised their children 'alone' for 'half their lives'
- BEL MOONEY: What can I do to fix the rift with my brother and his new wife?
- Lesbian Sugar Mamas And Sugar Babies Talk About Their Relationships
- 'Darth Vader' died of Covid: Iconic Star Wars actor David Prowse lost his life aged 85 after two-week battle with coronavirus, his daughter reveals as tributes continue to flood in
- Moment gym is raided by police in Liverpool for breaching Covid rules by refusing to close as officers PIN man to floor and wield batons at 'customers and staff' attempting to flee
- WHO attacks AMERICA after Wuhan whitewash: Investigator says US Covid outbreak intelligence is ‘wrong on many aspects’ and President Biden wants ‘to look tough on China’
- The trial of Johnny Depp: What it says about celebrities and the search for truth
- Princess Emma Galitzine, ex-wife of Mail gossip columnist Nigel Dempster, who married 4 times, was dubbed the 'naughtiest face in London' and scandalised society by arm-wrestling husbands at the hunt ball dies aged 70
- A Brief History of the Alternate Movie Endings Lost to Time
- 'Unfair to Sachin'
- 'King of Smut' and free-speech champion Larry Flynt dies aged 78: Hustler founder who launched a $400million porn empire suffers heart failure
- The Private Lives of Liza Minnelli (The Rainbow Ends Here)
Advertising tycoon Sir Martin Sorrell's estranged wife Cristiana Falcone says she 'totally lost' her identity during their relationship and claims marrying a rich man is 'double the work' have 424 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 18, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.