Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg SportSG announced on July 21 that ActiveSG members affected by the closure of ActiveSG facilities will receive refunds. This comes after a tightening of Safe Management Measures (SMMs) for all ActiveSG Sport Centres and Dual-Use Scheme (DUS) sport facilities from July 22 to Aug. 18, in line with the return to Phase Two (Heightened Alert) announced by the Ministry of Health on July 20. What will be closed? For the two-week period lasting from July 22 to Aug. 18, the following ActiveSG facilities will be closed: ActiveSG gyms ActiveSG sports halls ActiveSG squash facilities ActiveSG dance studios Dual-use scheme facilities MyActiveGym members with valid multiple entry passes will receive a date extension for their passes, and affected parties will be informed in due time. For those who have booked MyActiveGym, the ActiveSG badminton, table tennis, squash facilities and paid dual-use scheme (DUS) facilities during this period, refunds will be credited to their ActiveSG E-Wallets, which may take up to seven working days to process. However, approved programmes that offer low-intensity physical activities, sport and exercises, where all participants and instructors are wearing masks at all times, in ActiveSG Sports Halls can… Read full this story
- 'Can't wait to curl for the girlsss': Britons welcome the return of gyms and nail salons after four months with hilarious memes as owners including Duncan Bannatyne praise 'vitally important' news
- Reopening pubs but keeping gyms shut 'illogical'
- Kothrud societies make temporary isolation centres
- Coronavirus UK news LIVE: Reopening of gyms, nail salons and swimming pools confirmed as deaths hit 44,602s
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Bending the COVID-19 curve proves temporary for many states
- Arrive wearing your costume and avoid the butterfly: Swimmers face strict rules when pools reopen after months on lockdown under new guidelines unveiled by sport's governing body
- The Latest: AVP shifts beach volleyball season to tournament
- Special report: the battle to keep Britain's leisure centres open
- Dinosaurs Roaring, Carousel Spinning as World's Largest Children's Museum Re-opens to the Public
- The Latest: Hurricanes ask employees to take time off
- Nail bars, beauty salons and tattoo parlours finally reopen - but clients complain the only way to get their eyebrows trimmed is to visit a barber after facial treatments are banned
- Facing $1 million loss from the coronavirus pandemic, YMCA to close 2 Baton Rouge branches
ActiveSG members will be refunded for temporary closure of gyms, sports halls & other facilities have 381 words, post on mothership.sg at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.