The single most frequently asked question I get about my RTW travels concerns the cost of budgeting for a solo round the world trip. While understanding how I pay for it all tops the list of questions, the actual cost of traveling the world for a year is the big unknown. I had no idea how much my around the trip would cost when I left—some people reported around $10,000 a year (which seemed absurdly low) while others spent upwards of $40K to travel a bit more luxuriously. Knowing where my own travels would fall in that spectrum was a great unknown so I thought of it as a grand adventure. How much will it cost, and how long can I keep going with my freelance income?Over that year, I tracked every single dollar I spent on the road.My full tally is complete and I traveled around the world for for 328 days (11 months) through 15 countries and tracked what I spent, what each and every country cost, and where I could have done better.Just want the cold hard figures? Navigate the Google spreadsheet by the countries listed at the bottom of my full World Travel Budget.How did I… Read full this story
- Ireland ease back to work in World Cup countdown
- 'Best Ever' Biles Hails Record 25 World Medals
- Te'o simply didn't make World Cup grade: Jones
- Unemployed? 10 Helpful Job Search, Budget and Support Websites
- IT budgeting: The smart person's guide
- ICANN's $12 Million Travel Budget: Goodwill Move Or Influence Peddling?
- Cost-Cutting Through Green IT Security: Real or Myth?
- This Fortnite World Cup Winner Is 16 and $3 Million Richer
- Cut Costs and Improve Security through Investment Control
- Security Budgets: Money Well Spent
- Becoming a Better Person through Travel
- How does Skytap plan to take on the cloud?
A Little RTW Budget… How Much Does it Cost to Travel the World for a Year? (2018) have 288 words, post on alittleadrift.com at October 5, 2009. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.