The Dalai Lama, Mother Theresa and Ezekiel Elliott.What do these three people have in common? They’re Nobel Peace Prize winners.OK, so maybe not, but if it were up to 8-year-old Jacob Taylor, Elliott would be in the elite company of some of the world’s most influential people.In a letter to Elliott, Taylor congratulates the Ohio State running back on a fantastic national champion ship season. Especially, “Congratulations on the national championship, MVP, nice!”Taylor plans to wear No. 15 next season, but according to his letter he won’t quite be as good as Elliott because he is too slow.Full letter: Dear Ezekial Elliott,I am your bigest fan! I think that you’re the best running back ever! I watch every game on Saturday. You are so good that you should win a Nobel Peace Prize.Anyway, I wish I could be like you, but I am to slow so I won’t be as good. I wish I could come to all your home games, but I live in Florida so it will be hard. I really wanted to know if you played baseball or basketball too? Because I play baseball for the 8u (8 and under) Panelli’s Park Crushers and I want to play… Read full this story
- Seven-year-old sends adorable letter to Cambridgeshire police
- Bristol boy pens adorable letter to businesses
- Little Mix stars write moving letters to their younger selves
- The proof that Harvey Elliott was destined to sign for Liverpool
- 'Beautiful Beara is the star of my new book'
- Letters to the Editor: 'Cut the traffic, not the trees'
- A letter for Riley
- Meet 12 upcoming comedy stars from the Cambridge Footlights
- Letters and laughs: The life of Suffolk post-lady Julie
- Recorder letters: Parking, climate change, Brexit and more.
- The 'star-maker' who abused young footballers
- Corrie star's doomed love affair with Britain's worst prisoner
8-year-old writes adorable letter to Buckeyes star RB Elliott have 304 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 15, 2015. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.