Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Bukit Aman Malaysian Royal Police raided a police station in Kajang, Selangor, that was the site of a “wild party”. A total of eight people were arrested in the raid, including an officer-in-charge of the police station, three other police officers and four women. The raid took place on July 20, following a tip-off from a member of public, Malay Mail reported. Party took place in a “special room” Berita Harian reported that the party took place in a “special room” on the second floor of the station. There was a disco ball fitted in the said room, the report added. The group was found to be dancing and singing when the station was raided by police at 6pm. China Press reported that the music was so loud, the group did not hear the police knocking at the door. The other police seized a bottle of liquor, five bottles of ketum drinks, lighting and audio equipment, and obscene photographs of the policemen with a woman who was detained together with them during the raid. Violating Covid-19 SOP The director for Bukit Aman Standards Compliance Integrity Department Azri Ahmad mentioned that the… Read full this story
- Police chief’s housewarming party ends in an almighty row and three complaints to her own force
- Police officer accused of ‘repeatedly punching’ pensioner- breaking nose, eye socket & jaw
- Shoplifter becomes first thief prosecuted by private police force after Met refuses arrest
- James Burke, Ex-Suffolk County Police Chief, Is Sentenced to 46 Months
- Ex-officer rages at 'nanny state' police 'frightened' to be sued by M25 protesters
- Consent Decrees, Racial Bias and Policing
- SA police raid alternative community meeting alleging group becoming 'ideological and erratic'
- 'Hotspot policing' rolled out to more forces after violent crime fell by 70 per cent in pilot scheme
- 2 Now-Former Stockton Police Officers Charged In Beating During Arrest Of Teen
- SP tells police to make new beat system successful
- Man wanted by police bears uncanny resemblance to Beaker from The Muppets
- MPs and top police officers urge Government to clampdown on unregulated 'bail hostels'
8 people, including 4 police officers, arrested for 'wild party' at M'sian police station have 341 words, post on mothership.sg at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.