With a combination of smarts, skill, compassion and commitment to community, the honorees of our annual 40 Under 40 publication represent the best that Southern Nevada has to show the world. In our 19th annual publication, we’re recognizing people from a cross section of industries in the valley who have one thing in common — they’re making Las Vegas is a better place. As has been happening since 2001, nominations for the honor poured in. Our team of judges then review all of the nominations. They look not only for professional achievements, but also assess each candidate’s community service, entrepreneurial spirit and influence on their respective industries. How they shape the future manifests itself differently from honoree to honoree. More than one is helping our valley’s youth get a firm foothold on the path to greatness, perhaps setting them up to be future 40 Under 40 honorees. Take the time to read about these young leaders and their amazing accomplishments. This distinguished group plays a crucial role in Southern Nevada’s business development. We’re able to bring these exceptional Nevadans to you thanks in part to our sponsors — Stitched, Absolut Elyx and Ambros Banana Whiskey. A special thank you goes… Read full this story
- The Weeknd Shooting New Music Video in Las Vegas
- Repeat or revenge? I'm backing Andre Ward to beat Sergey Kovalev again in Las Vegas rematch
- Las Vegas predicts Kentucky's game vs. Lamar
- Las Vegas predicts Kansas-BYU at Maui Invitational
- Las Vegas predicts North Carolina's first tournament game
- Matt Goss admits his Las Vegas nights have given him years of insomnia
- Afficient Academy Partners with New East West Learning Center in Las Vegas in AI-Based Course Offering
- Police discover $2M worth of meth, arrest Las Vegas suspect
- Robbie Williams 'to sign six-figure deal for Las Vegas residency'
- 2 women indicted in Las Vegas body-in-concrete slaying case
- Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner marries Joe Jonas in secret ceremony in Las Vegas
- India's biggest hotel chain is moving into Las Vegas. First stop: Hooters
40 Under 40: Celebrating some of Las Vegas’ brightest business professionals have 324 words, post on vegasinc.lasvegassun.com at March 21, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.