Since its launch, Apple has positioned the iPad Pro as a device that could be a competent laptop replacement for many users, and as we noted in our review, the latest iPad Pro certainly delivers on that front as far as the hardware is concerned. That’s been a bit of a theme for the iPad Pro over the years — while the underlying hardware has been really powerful, the software has taken its time catching up. Apple recently gave the iPad an OS of its own, and iPadOS 13 brings features that address a couple of long-standing complaints. First up is native support for external storage devices such as pen drives and SD cards. This means you can, for example, plug in a drive into the Type-C port of your iPad Pro and view/ modify its contents using the Files app or any other app that integrates with Files as a plugin. iPadOS 13 also introduces the ability to connect a Bluetooth or USB mouse and use it as a pointing device on your iPad. Though exposed as an accessibility feature, mouse support on iPadOS is surprisingly robust, and it has the potential to change the way many use their… Read full this story
- FIFA 22 review in progress – going to extra time
- Our favorite camera of 2014 isn't a Canon, Nikon or Sony, it's Samsung's NX1
- Gabby Petito’s Death Is Attracting Incels, Men’s Rights Groups, and Culture-War Trolls
- 20 best artificial plants to buy for spring 2021: From M&S to Amazon and Ikea
- Will Intuitive Surgical Be a Trillion-Dollar Stock by 2035?
- The Tucker Carlson Fans Who Got Vaxxed
- Sainsbury’s cancels hugely popular Nectar promotion in big loyalty scheme shake-up
22 Essential Accessories for Every iPad Pro User have 275 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at January 9, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.