Updated 0150 GMT (0950 HKT) December 20, 2019 Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what’s happening in the world as it unfolds. (CNN)Do you wonder where the 2010s went? Us too. Now here we are at the precipice of a new decade. But wait. Let’s pause a few minutes before we leap into 2020 and together take one last look back at the past 10 years—the political upheaval, the social earthquakes and their joys (and disappointments), the natural disasters and everyday triumphs of humanity. And the crazy cultural phenomena we knew you wanted to hear about, because who could look away? (“Left Shark”? “Game of Thrones”? ) You’ve lived through this surge of history and CNN Opinion was with you, publishing commentaries by interesting people to help answer the question: what exactly does this all mean? CNN Opinion was born in the waning months of 2009 and turned 10 this year. Here’s a sampling of our most memorable pieces–so far. Take a look! –Pat Wiedenkeller Read More Haiti’s people have strong will to rebuild By Edwidge Danticat “People are thinking ‘I may have lost a loved one, but also I may have lost my country.’ You feel so… Read full this story
- Jerry Seinfeld pens op-ed telling those 'wailing and whimpering' that NYC is dead to get a grip because it'll 'sure as hell' bounce back despite COVID-19 shutdowns, escalating crime and homelessness
- White House closes in: Trump narrows list of individuals who could be behind blistering New York Times op-ed to 'four or five people'
- Judith Miller: New York Times op-ed revolt betrays it values, is ominous warning about censorship
- White House Distances Trump from Navarro's Anti-Fauci Op-Ed, Says Opinion's 'Peter's Alone'
- Newsweek Apologizes For Kamala Harris Op Ed, But The “Birther” Theory May Be Just A Preview Of Racist Attacks To Come
- Victims Of Golden State Killer Get Their Day In Court To Tell Stories Of Trauma, Terror, Pain
- 'When ur owned you dont get a choice': Fox News anchor Ed Henry's explicit texts to employee he 'raped' are revealed as her lawyer blasts his attorney for victim-shaming saying Weinstein's trial proved it's a myth victims would not message their attackers
- The Populist Case for Trump Is Now 100 Percent Policy Free
- Why Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Has Multiple Endings
- Trump Says 'Don't Tell Me What I Know,' Refuses to Say Kamala Harris is Eligible After False Birther Claims
- Fox News Editor Thought Their Disastrous Seth Rich Story Would Be ‘Vindicated’
- Kamala Harris: The inspiring story of many firsts
100 op-eds that tell the story of the 2010s have 415 words, post on edition.cnn.com at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono. If you want remove this page, please contact us.